Online Cantonese Input Method is a free online Chinese typing tool using Cantonese romanization codes. We empower you to type Chinese online anytime, anywhere with any computer for free! For those who are familiar with Jyutping, please try our new Online Jyutping Input Method
Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari, iPad
- Enter Cantonese code within the white main input area.
- Choose the character/word among the list by the corresponding number.
- If more choices are available, use Spacebar or PgUp/PgDn or +/- buttons to navigate between pages.
- Chinese words can be entered by using the combination of invidual character code together.
- For Chinese words with 3 characters or above, you may use only the first character of each code
- Other than Cantonese code, simple English words can be used to input as well (eg. "office" for "辦公室")
Questions & Suggestions
- There are three ways to type
虛擬辦公室 can be typed by Cantonese code hui yi baan gung sat
虛擬 is in word database, you only need to enter 虛 to find the character 擬
辦公室 is the same, you only need to enter 辦 to get 公室
- You can even input complete words, enter
baangungsat to type
- Moreover, you can use
virtual office to type
virtual to get
office to get
- Don't forget to use the search function to find information on
virtual office and